Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Vacation Over!

Happy New Year to all my friends at PSHS. Hope everybody had a great holiday and got everything on there wish list. Santa brought me some money and clothes. On my break I took down my Christmas decorations and put up all my snowmen. Watched the Bears on New Years Eve and I must say they looked like poop. I can't believe that they lost against the cheese heads!!!!!!! Hope that they look better for the playoffs because I want to do the Super Bowl Shuffle. Well my husband is doing better, he started therapy last week and crys like a male baby when we get home. I pray that he goes back to work soon because he needs to get out and I need some space. Love you Pete!!!!!!!! I really had a dull winter break and hope to hear what everybody else did .Talk to you soon.

No comments: