Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Friday!!!!!! Go Bears!!!!!!!!

Well it is finally Friday and I am so happy. Pete went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said come back in four weeks. Looks like it is going to be a long time before he is back on his feet. Poor thing is running out of things to do and he he just wants to go back to work. Who would want to go back to work! Ha! Yesterday I went to All Star Shoes and got a pair of shoes and a great bag. The service was great and they have alot of cool stuff. Check them out, located in Shorewood, IL. I love my shoes and will be buying all my shoes there for now on. Thanks June!!!!!! So on Sunday it is going to be a tuff game for the Bears, but I hope that they win because I would love for them to go to the Super Bowl! I will pray for a victory!!!!!!!!!! Other then that nothing going on and hope to relax a little this weekend.

No comments: