Monday, January 8, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Why are Mondays so rough? I can never function and it takes me until seventh hour to really wake up. So did anybody watch Desperate housewives last night? I am so mad at myself because I fell asleep half way into the program. Welcome back June, hope you are feeling better and I missed you here at the Media Center. So I was thinking about New Years Resolutions and I have so many things I would love to accomplish this year. Hopefully with me cutting back on houses I am able to do some of these things. So my goals are to do things for myself and for the community. I would like to workout, read more books, cook more, work at a homeless shelter and do more activities that are offered at the church. I am so excited about my goals, I hope I can accomplish them all.

No comments: