Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my friends, hope everything is going well. Well I started my New Year's resolution list and I must say I have been doing pretty good. I have been working out like planned, I cut down on my side job which then I am able to spend more time with my family, and I am doing more reading. I really am enjoying myself. Pete is improving day by day and goes back to the doctor to find out how much longer. Poor guy is starting to talk to the dog and I think she is tired of him being home. Ha!!!!!!!! Zachary is doing great and of coarse always trying me through these teenage years. He has been playing some ice hockey with friends and getting ready for baseball season which is right around the corner. I am ready for spring and summer vacation. I know it is to early but I can always think happy thoughts ahead.

No comments: