Thursday, January 4, 2007

Another Day

Hello everybody! It is going to be another busy day at PSHS Media Center. Poor June is down for the count, hope she feels better soon and we are booked full in the Media Center/Computer Labs. I don't mind being busy though because it makes the day go by fast. Nothing to exciting going on with me, just work and taking care of my patient when I go home. Zach is doing great but he is upset because my niece Richelle who has been in for the holidays is going back to Georgia. Zach and Rish have been very close since he was a baby and they continue there bond even with her so far away. I will miss her too because she is my favorite niece. We get to see her only a few times a year so when she comes in we make it a big deal. This year since Rish can drive, Zach and Rish went to the zoo, shopping, movies, out to eat and other things I am sure I will here about when they get older. You know how teenagers are, always having fun. Oh, I forgot to mention our other angel Laci (dog) is doing great, she keeps Peter company all day long. Pete and Laci watch t.v., eat and sleep. What a life!!!!! Well hope everybody has a great day got to get back to work.

No comments: