Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stressed

Today it is sunny out and it is going to be a great day! Today we have stress busters in the Media Center and we can all use the stress release around this time of year. They are serving cookies and hot cider too! Yum! I have a long work day so I will have to make a trip down there to release some stress. Yesterday, I made hamburgers on the grill and this time I did not burn them. I really hated to cook before but now it is a stress buster for me. This year since my husband is unable to cook Christmas dinner I will be making everything. This is exciting to me because I have never made a turkey or anything homemade. Yesterday my friend June received her first comment from a new friend and I must say I am very jealous. Well have a great day, talk to you soon.

No comments: