Friday, December 8, 2006

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!

Today is Friday and I am ready for the weekend! I hope to sneak away to do some Christmas shopping! I have a husband for sale, is anybody interested? Ok, I was just kidding, I love my husband but it would be nice for someone to take him for a week to give me a break. Anybody??? Work is going by so fast, we have been busy in the labs. Well this weekend besides shopping, I am going to try to do things to put me in the Chrsitmas spirit. Maybe finish decorating my house, burn some cookies and listen to some Christmas music. Eventhough I will be at home all weekend I am going to make the best of it. What am I going to watch because Da Bears are not playing until Monday. I might rent some funny movies or I might just read a book. Well I wish everyone a great weekend and I will talk to you Monday.

No comments: