Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Monday!

Hello and Happy Monday! This weekend I had some fun and tried to catch up on little things I have been neglecting. I did some Christmas shopping and put some more decorations around the house. I received a early Chrsitmas present Sunday, my washing machine. I was so excited because I had so much laundry to wash. Ha! I made a nice dinner for my family on Sunday and I even made some brownies. I really hated to cook before but now I am starting to like it. I am so proud of myself when my dinners come out ok. My husband is doing better and seems so bored since he is in bed all day with his foot up on pillows. I bought him some books and magazines to read to keep him busy. Well I hope your day is going well, talk to you soon. I forgot to mention that our friend Anastasia is back, welcome back.

No comments: