Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bears Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day my friends and hope you are doing well. Last night I used our grill for the first time and lets say it was an exciting experience for me. I never used our grill before because my husband does all the grilling and I must say that he does a better job then me. I started the grill ok but after that it was all down hill. Lets just say that my hamburgers were cooked ok in the inside but a little burnt on the outside. Better luck next time!!!!!! I also made cookies last night so I am hoping they turned out, enjoy girls. I watched the Bears last night and they started off not so good but pulled through with a victory. Go Bears!!!!!!!!!! I also wrapped some gifts yesterday and its feeling like Christmas around my house. I put some presents under the tree and Santa will hopefully come because I have been somewhat a good girl this year. Ha! Have a great day!!!!!!!!

No comments: